Riviera Walk Planned Unit Development
Location: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Gated, private residential sub-division/PUD
- Overlooking Centennial Trail and Spokane River
- Adjacent to Riverstone Park/Pond to the west
- 23 two-story single family residences
- Passive recreation open space
- Connection to Centennial Trail to South
- Reduced setbacks approved on lots to achieve greater density for infill development
- Designed around ‘no-build’ brownfield zone on site – brownfield was former gravel quarry for Central Pre-Mix Concrete. The space was filled in with unknown junk/materials as mining operations shifted northwest of site.
Landscape architecture services:
Site/lot layout and design, open space design, project theming and entry feature design, planting plan.
Brownfield Assessment Request Application, Preliminary PUD and Final PUD within the City of Coeur d’Alene, Preliminary Sub-division/Plat processing, and SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan).